Who is a candidate?
- Have localized collections of excess subcutaneous fat that is resistant to diet and exercise.
- Want to change the contours of their bodies.
- Are near their ideal weight and desire permanent contour changes.
- Wants weigh loss from particular areas
- Desire permanent improvement in contour abnormalities caused by excess fat.
- We are the best weight loss treatment center in Malleshwaram, Bangalore.
- An enhanced body contour is recognizable almost immediately, and will continue to improve as swelling subsides.
- Results are permanent, but if you were to gain a large amount of weight you might experience rippling of the skin in the treated areas (depending on your skin’s elasticity).
- It is not a treatment for obesity but some weight loss will be there
- If weight gain occurs following liposuction, some fat might get deposited in areas that have been treated.
- The procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
- General anesthesia is usually used for safety and comfort.
- The plastic surgeon makes small incisions (less than ¼ inch long) in the areas to be treated, and a microcannula (3.0 millimeters in diameter) is inserted into the incision(s) (its other end is attached to a suction machine).
- The liposuction procedure may take an hour or more, depending on how many areas are involved.
- To maintain a margin of safety, there is a limit on how much fat tissue can be removed at one time.
Recuperation and Healing of liposuction procedure
- The same day after liposuction surgery you should be up and walking around
- The patient usually goes home with a compression garment (or tape) covering the treated areas. Compression is advised for about a month, since it helps reduce swelling and helps you achieve the final result more quickly.
- You will be ready to return to office work in three to five days and more active employment in ten to fourteen days.
- Bruising and swelling usually subside in two or four weeks. The final result takes shape over two or three months.
- Avoid the sun until all bruising has subsided. A sunscreen should be used routinely; it is easy to get sunburned during recovery because of decreased sensation.
- A variety of factors can affect the outcome: physical condition, genetic makeup, diet, exercise, smoking, alcohol intake, and skin elasticity.
- With happy clients all across the world Vogue Advanced Cosmetology Clinic , Bangalore is considered the best for liposuction in Bangalore.
Latest Skin Care Blogs
By meditwitt / 08/05/2018
Bangalore Expert Cosmetologist shared tips On how to keep your beautiful skin healthy while enjoying summertime fun with your lovedRead More